Corporate workshop sessions can take place over one or two days. The following topics would be incorporated into the sessions to include:
- Overcome your fear of public speaking.
- Develop a clearer, stronger more resonant voice.
- Project clearly with good diction.
- Understand how breathing is the essence of a relaxed, strong, confident voice.
- Increase the colour and range in your voice adding variety to the sound, making you more interesting.
- Speak for long periods without feeling tired or hoarse.
- Increase volume without shouting.
- Use gestures and posture correctly to make a memorable impression and connection.
- Create interest and curiosity through your opener and close with a lasting impact.
- Re-direct any negative inner dialogue into positive thoughts.
- Care for and nature your voice.
DEVELOP THE VOICES IN YOUR BUSINESS
Be heard and understood • Speak with power and authority • Articulate clearly • Learn the art of Storytelling • Overcome fear and anxiety • Speak with passion and authenticity • Become a confident speaker • Be compelling • Instill trust in your audience • Learn breathing techniques to relax, calm and free the voice • Be 100% prepared • Engage your audience • Set an example with a voice of leadership and strength
Develop the voices in your business to create a stronger impact and return on your investment
Voice in business has a strong influence on the success of deals, negotiations, strategies and customer and employee happiness.
Experience shows that many voices in business and life are inhibited, withdrawn and underutilizing their full capacity.